Items offered on our website are available for order and delivery worldwide. The only exception being countries excluded from mailing or courier lists of Pos Malaysia, Poslaju EMS, Fedex or DHL. You may also choose to deliver the order to an address different from your Billing address.
An estimated delivery time will be provided to you once payment has been made for your order. Delivery times are estimates and commence from the date of shipping, rather than the date of order. Business days mean Monday to Friday, with the exception of Public Holidays. Date of delivery may vary due to carrier shipping practices, delivery location, method of delivery and the items ordered. Products may also be delivered in separate shipments.
Express Order Fee
Products that are not in stock need approx. 4 weeks to process (apart from bespoke products). Our products are hand-crafted, which will require time and effort to put together. In view of that an Express Order Fee of up to 20% will be borne by the Customer if any order needs to be delivered within 2 weeks.
Shipping costs are based on the weight of your order and the delivery method. Note: Courier companies who calculate shipping cost based on a volumetric formula will always have a higher charge e.g. Fedex/ DHL.
Damaged Items in Transit
If there is any damage to the packaging upon delivery, contact us immediately at email@example.com with pictures of the external carton and any internal damage.
The lighting images on this website are either created from our own showroom photographs or are sourced from our suppliers. Please bear in mind that the appearance of colour can change significantly depending on many factors including ambient lighting conditions during the photography process as well as the calibration of your computer/tablet/phone monitor or screen. While every effort has been made to ensure that they present an accurate and fair visual representation of the actual product in question, they are intended as a guide only and Stephanie Ng Design accepts no responsibility for any variations in colour hue.
Please note that most glass components are handmade and therefore small air bubbles, slight surface defects and colour variations may naturally occur during the glassblowing process.
Please note that during the pouring of moulds for glass-reinforced concrete items small air bubbles, slight surface defects and colour variations may naturally occur during the production process.
All LED bulbs carry a 1-year warranty. All other bulbs are not covered under warranty. While in some instances we may display information sourced from the manufacturer regarding their projected life expectancy, Stephanie Ng Design provides no warranty or guarantee with respect to the actual working lifetime of the bulb.
We provide our products with a 1 year warranty. Our warranty is piece of mind that the workmanship in your purchased product is free of defects when subject to normal application, careful maintenance and sensible use. Claims can be made through Stephanie Ng Design. Images, a description of the fault, and proof of purchase will be required for your claim to be assessed.
1 year limited manufacturer's warranty
1. Our warranty covers workmanship and finish of materials for 1 year from the date of purchase when subject to normal care and use in an appropriate location.
2. Deterioration of materials- discolouration of knitted fabric, dirt and grime due to unsuitable location of products and/ or neglect for care and maintenance is not covered under warranty.
3. Light Bulbs are NOT covered under warranty except LED bulbs (see Disclaimer- Light bulb). Check our Accessories catalogue for a suitable bulb replacement when needed.
Warranty is voided with respect to damage result from:
1. Product is modified, repaired without written consent, improperly installed and/or lack of maintenance as indicated under “How do I care and maintain my Lighting Product?”
2. Installed in inappropriate area and/or misuse of the products.
3. External causes such as fires, earthquakes, floods, thunderstorms, vandalism, unstable power supply, power surges or di\
4. When the warranty sticker void if tampered or removed.
5. When defects are discovered after expiration of the warranty period.
Lead Time Information
International Air Parcel Postage
These rates apply for all merchandises transmitted to a foreign destination by air.
|Zone||Estimated Delivery Time (Working Days)||First 1kg (RM)||Every Additional 500gm (RM)|
For more information click here!
Shipping & Refunds Policy
We take great pride in our reputation for quality, and if for any reason you are dissatisfied with your purchase, we will assist you with an exchange option or credit subject to meeting the requirements specified below.
You are entitled to choose repair OR exchange OR credit if the products you’ve bought are:
1. Faulty or broken; or
2. Significantly different to the product description or photographs shown on our website (bearing in mind colours may not be reproduced exactly the same as in the photographs and you should expect some slight variations);
We are happy to exchange an item providing:
1. The item is returned within 7 days of the purchase date in its original packaging and with your receipt as proof of purchase. The cost of returning the product and re-delivery of exchanged items is borne solely by the customer.
2. After 7 days and within 30 days of purchase, only a store credit or exchange of goods can be made. The cost of returning the product and re-delivery of exchanged items is borne solely by the customer.
3. Orders for non-standard or custom-made bespoke items cannot be cancelled once production has been scheduled for manufacturing or after required materials have been purchased.
4. No refunds, exchange or credit can be given for items that are soiled, damaged or broken after receipt of the items and without the original packaging.